The AI Fellowship is a one-year long fellowship program that turns mathematics and programming students into Machine Learning engineers. Fellows get hands-on experience in a wide range of AI techniques from machine translation to robotics. They are encouraged to develop projects of their own, leveraging the high potential of Artificial Intelligence to address real-life situations and social issues.
After a highly-selective vetting process, successful applicants are paired with in-house mentors. One of the fellowship’s goals is to close the opportunity gap by giving access to AI education to students in developing countries or from low-income communities. With a combination of online courses and some on-site training, students who complete the program are equipped to lead innovations in AI.
- In-depth training in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Neural Networks Technology
- Mentorship and guidance from top AI experts with industry knowledge
- Develop applications of AI that address real-world problems in healthcare, mobility, and communications
- Access to academic and professional opportunities in the field
- Join a global network of fellows and AI practitioners